heroal C 50 PH
The curtain wall system certified for passive houses
heroal C 50 PH is the logical and systematic development of the already highly insulated heroal C 50 HI curtain wall system, with which minimum Uf values of 0.78 W/m2K can be achieved in the transom-mullion design. The system is passive-house-certified thanks to the appropriate façade panel and glazing. The modular heroal insulation zone reduces energy loss to a minimum through the use of innovative materials.
The innovative concept for heat insulation is equipped with foam-filled insulators and modified insulator damping and the continuous seal as standard.
- View width [mm]
- Construction depth [mm]
- Transom profile depth [mm]
- Glass filling strength [mm]
- Max. weight of filling element: [kg]
- 0,78 Thermal insulation [Uf in W/m2K] / Profile width [mm]
- AE* Air permeability
- Heat insulation (Uw in W/m2K) / Profile width [mm]
- RE 1200 Resistance to driving rain
- 2 kN/m2 Wind resistance
- Soundproofing class
- Resistance to burglary
- Operating forces
- I5/E5 Impact resistance
- Mechanical resistance
- Load-bearing capacity of safety equipment
- Continuous function
* Air permeability < 0.5 m3/h m at pressure> 600 PA
heroal Communicator – your online working environment
The heroal Communicator offers you comprehensive materials and working aids all about our product range.
- Technical information, CAD data, test documents and brochures available for download
- Quick & personal contact with your contact partners
- Personalised service and the very latest information
Do you have any questions or suggestions about our products/services?
Please get in touch with us – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
To the request form