First-rate panels and box ends for robust box systems
Whilst the panels are produced in durable, thick strips made from high-quality aluminium alloys, the box ends are manufactured using powder-coated aluminium die casting. The panels and box ends, which are equipped with the high-quality heroal surface finishing, can be combined to form the extraordinarily long-lasting GKSE box systems.
- Watertight closure of the inspection cover in the upper area
- Reduces the noise levels caused by the winding process, as opposed to boxless installation
- Lower panel elegantly bevelled at a 45° angle
- Box sizes: 205, 230, 254, 300
- Number of panel parts
- Number of box sizes
- Sizes from - to
- 205 - 300
- 1* Wind resistance
- Resistance to burglary
- 5** Hail damage
- Insect screen can be integrated
- Anti-push-up device can be integrated
* with 2700 mm element width and a guide with 25 mm immersion depth
** hail class according to VKF test stipulations no. 2 roller shutter, version 1.02. The value reflects the mechanical functional capability.
heroal Communicator – your online working environment
The heroal Communicator offers you comprehensive materials and working aids all about our product range.
- Technical information, CAD data, test documents and brochures available for download
- Quick & personal contact with your contact partners
- Personalised service and the very latest information
Do you have any questions or suggestions about our products/services?
Please get in touch with us – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
To the request form